Enjoy European Food, Beverages & Merchandise at the Denver Biergarten Festival
Like every year, you will get to enjoy a delicious variety of traditional German and Austrian food and beverages. Our lineup of award winning chefs and outstanding providers of fine foods and drinks is sure to tickle your pallet – and provide you with the kind of foods you would expect to find in a traditional German or Austrian Biergarten. Also be sure to pick up an authentic beer stein and other merchandise from Germany to add to your collection.
Our very own Chef Neuhold is an award winning, European-trained chef and food savant!
Originally from Austria, Chef Neuhold rose from a three-year apprenticeship at the Austrian Park Hotel in 1973, to cook virtually all over the world. Already at a young age, he learned from his mother how to make a Wienerschnitzel and Apfelstrudel – just two of the fine foods you can expect at our event.
Chef Neuhold’s biography includes work in some of the world’s most exciting places including Turkey’s Hotel Kumbaba, the Westin Chosun Hotel in South Korea, South Africa’s Queen’s Hotel and Pluecker International, a catering company in Basrah, Iraq.
Chef Neuhold has prepared fine meals for a wide range of dignitaries including Pope John Paul II, Queen Elizabeth and former President Ronald Reagan – so why should you expect any less?
Bob’s Roasted Nuts
Located in Castle Rock, Colorado, Bob”s Roasted Almonds, established in 2011, returns. Bob & his wife Jena run the business along with the help of their two daughters. They have offered their delicious nuts at numerous events from Colorado Springs to the north Denver metro area and this past summer in Vail.
Offering: almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds and so much more. All are prepared in a water-sugar-cinnamon-vanilla solution; there is no oil and no butter used in the process. All natural flavors and everything is gluten FREE! Their delicious nuts are roasted to perfection in a copper kettle imported from Germany where their great Bavarian recipe originated.
Do you miss the ‘pretzels as big as your head’ offered at the Denver Christkindl Market? Well, at this year’s Biergarten Fesitival, we’ve got ’em! Frederick, Colorado’s very own Styria Bakery will be slinging the salty, twisted bread every Bierfest needs to be complete.
Fine Paulaner & Hacker Pschorr Beers (as well as wine, soft drinks and water)
The Paulaner Brauerei is one of the oldest beer breweries in Bavaria and one of the richest in tradition. The Paulaner brewery is located in the heart of Munich, the beer capital of Germany, if not the world. The company brews a broad variety of beer types, including pilseners, lagers, double bock and alcohol-free beers, and special seasonal beers. Paulaner is one of only seven original Munich Oktoberfest brands.
Paulaner HP USA will be providing five styles of their most popular beers. Here is description of each delicious Paulaner beer:
- The Paulaner Hefe-Weizen – natural cloudy beer is our brewery’s best-selling product. Specifically cultivated, top-fermented yeast give it its unmistakable character: sparklingly mild and fruity with a delicate yeast flavour. The eye is immediately drawn to its gleaming orange colour, its uniform cloudiness and the large head. The unfiltered brewing method allows it to retain its natural authenticity along with the many vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Oktoberfest Wies’n – with its full-bodied, pleasant taste definitely pairs beautifully with the hearty delicacies along with Hendln or Schweinshaxen. Its alcohol content of 6% volume makes it somewhat stronger than the usual lager beer. The original gravity of the Oktoberfest Beer is also slightly higher, starting at 13.5%. With a hint of malty sweetness the Oktoberfest Beer possesses the perfect balance.
- Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen – is a golden, bottom-fermented, typical Bavarian speciality beer for the Oktoberfest, fermented to medium strength, with a malty and very mildly bitter taste.
- Hacker Pschorr Dunkel – a Lager shimmering dark brown with a slightly bitter, malty taste, the dark announces itself with intense malt notes. A glorious beer: full-bodied flavor with a slight hint of caramel, nuts and candied fruit. A slightly sweet roasted malt note harmoniously rounds off the delicate bitterness of the hops. The Munich Dark gets its beautiful chestnut color from the high temperatures used during “kiln-drying,” the roasting of the barley malt, and the special Hacker-Pschorr mashing process.
- Weissbier-Radler Non-Alcoholic – This classic thirst quencher is known in Bavarian beer gardens by its traditional Bavarian name “Russ”. It is now available ready-mixed in the exact right proportions of the best Paulaner Weißbier and natural lemonade made from pure lemon juice. Naturally cloudy, matt golden in colour with sweet and sour lemon and a hint of mandarin orange aroma. Just take refreshment, pleasure and lightness and you have the favourite summer drink. And for the rest of the year.
Repicci’s Italian Ice & Gelato of Denver
Flavors for All Ages