Paulaner HP USA is a consortium of world-class European beers and fine wines. We represent 7 breweries in Germany, Belgium, Italy, England, Ireland, and the USA with 29 different styles of beers and 1900 years of brewing experience. Paulaner HP USA also represents 3 italian vineyards: San Felice, Monfalleto, Vigna Dogarina; and Germany’s Binderer Rheinhessen Vineyard. The brands we currently carry are Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, Fuller’s Ales, O’Hara’s, Fruli, Birra Dolomiti, Dixie, Vigna Dogarina, Fiero Noce, Villa Granda, and Cavallina.
Paulaner HP USA will be providing five styles of their most popular beers. Here is description of each delicious Paulaner beer:
- The Paulaner Hefe-Weizen – natural cloudy beer is our brewery’s best-selling product. Specifically cultivated, top-fermented yeast give it its unmistakable character: sparklingly mild and fruity with a delicate yeast flavour. The eye is immediately drawn to its gleaming orange colour, its uniform cloudiness and the large head. The unfiltered brewing method allows it to retain its natural authenticity along with the many vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Oktoberfest Wies’n – with its full-bodied, pleasant taste definitely pairs beautifully with the hearty delicacies along with Hendln or Schweinshaxen. Its alcohol content of 6% volume makes it somewhat stronger than the usual lager beer. The original gravity of the Oktoberfest Beer is also slightly higher, starting at 13.5%. With a hint of malty sweetness the Oktoberfest Beer possesses the perfect balance.
- Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen – is a golden, bottom-fermented, typical Bavarian speciality beer for the Oktoberfest, fermented to medium strength, with a malty and very mildly bitter taste.
- Hacker Pschorr Dunkel – a Lager shimmering dark brown with a slightly bitter, malty taste, the dark announces itself with intense malt notes. A glorious beer: full-bodied flavor with a slight hint of caramel, nuts and candied fruit. A slightly sweet roasted malt note harmoniously rounds off the delicate bitterness of the hops. The Munich Dark gets its beautiful chestnut color from the high temperatures used during “kiln-drying,” the roasting of the barley malt, and the special Hacker-Pschorr mashing process.
- Weissbier-Radler Non-Alcoholic – This classic thirst quencher is known in Bavarian beer gardens by its traditional Bavarian name “Russ”. It is now available ready-mixed in the exact right proportions of the best Paulaner Weißbier and natural lemonade made from pure lemon juice. Naturally cloudy, matt golden in colour with sweet and sour lemon and a hint of mandarin orange aroma. Just take refreshment, pleasure and lightness and you have the favourite summer drink. And for the rest of the year.